- We take great pride in the quality of the content created by us and are very particular about the content displayed on our app and. To ensure consistently high-quality content, we have developed strict editorial guidelines.
- We create good quality content and are specific about the content shown on our website consistently.
- We verify all the news and update from many sources thereby ensuring their accuracy after that we publish the post.
- Our editors represent facts that emerge. They collect data from several official portals and media websites and create original content for the FirstCcoop.
We take plagiarism seriously:
- We believe in being creative instead of being copycats. Plagiarism is simply not acceptable and any violation is not tolerated.
- We strive to use only such content as is licensed to us by our many content partners and in solely the manner agreed upon in the terms of the license granted by them.
- We apply high anti-plagiarism standards and flag use of even three consecutive words from the source as potential plagiarism. Of course, if these three consecutive words form part of a direct quote, then we do not consider it to be plagiarism.
- We also use state of the art anti-plagiarism software which applies similar high standards and flags any short which does not meet this standard. E. The multiple layers of review ensure that plagiarism is checked at every stage.