IPL 2021 is one of the most talked-about topics these days. The auction itself has created so many controversies. A number of players were switched during the auction and many were retained. Few of the World’s best fast bowlers are not on the bought list.
Let us check the list of fast bowlers who were not bought
- Varun Aaron: The base Price for Varun was mentioned to be 50,00,000 and didn’t get to associate with any IPL team.
- Oshane Thomas: The base price for Oshen was written to be 50,00,000 and he could not get a tag of sold, unfortunately.
- Mohit Sharma: This player showcased his base price as 50,00,000 and unfortunately he returned empty-handed.
- Billy Stanlake: Billy’s placard for the base price is seen as 50,00,000 and no one approached him to strike a googly.
- Miguel Cummins: The base price for this bowler was witnessed as 50,00,000 and unfortunately, no one preferred to chose him in their team.
- Jason Behrendorff: Jason’s base price in the auction was 1,00,00,000 and he couldn’t make it to any team in that Auction hall.
- Naveen Ulhaq: With the base price of 50,00,000, the selectors did not priorities him as the best choice for the team.
Source Code: Bhaskar