As Barcelona beat 10-man Seville 3-0 after an extra time in a Copa Rey Semi-final full drama and incident happens.
Watch out for the highlights!
- Martin Braithwaite earns a decisive goal, a diving header early on in the additional half-hour.
- Barca’s Score Board opened by Ousmane Dembele, who lost the first leg at 2-0.
- Lucas missed a penalty for Sevilla, who then had Fernando sent off. This happened just before Gerard’s pique dramatically leveled the tie at 2-2 in added time.
- Preparations for Wednesday game dominated by former president Josep being arrested on Monday. The club camp office being under raid in the aspect of allegations related to business corruption and improper management.
- The club will elect a new leader on Sunday and the three candidates, Joan Laporta, Victor Font and Toni Freixa, were all present in the stands to witness the comeback.
- The perfect start by Dembele, but the tie have turn out very differently had Marc-Andre terStegen have not saved the penalty from Ocampos, who himself fouled for the spot-kick by Oscar Mingueza.
- Fernando’s dismissal for a foul on Francisco Trincao – and a red card for Sevilla striker Luuk de Jong, who have been protesting from the stands after substitution.